Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
Product management at Picus leads to work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, marketing and researchers to build customer focused products to achieve the company's vision for Breach and Attack Simulation. We are building a team with extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our customers, product teams, and cross functional partners to build a comprehensive and frictionless experience for our users
- Discover new parts of our business and lead them from nascent stages to maturity
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing and research to build amazing product for our users.
- Analyzing and interpreting data to measure and analyze user adoption of product features
- Helping to set the strategic direction for the product, develop and execute on the product roadmap
- Managing the entire development cycle, from creative product concepts to publish
- Conduct usability studies, research, and market analysis and integrate into product requirements in order to enhance user satisfaction
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
What You Have
- Product Experience: Excellent product experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features with your fingerprints all over them.
- Customer-centric mindset: You take a customer-first lens to your work, keeping the needs of various segments of customers in mind
- Structured thinking/decision-making skills: You take on complex product challenges and simplify them for meaningful experiences.
- Data-informed : You find a way to get the data you need and ship it into an insightful story . You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, UAE, Singapore and Germany