Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
Picus is building advanced sales systems and processes with a data-driven approach and looking for its new generalist and solution oriented team members to build it together.
Sales Operations Analyst will work with the Sales Management Team and the responsibilities will include system and process analysis and improvements, CRM dashboard implementations, analysis and reporting. You will be making decisions that will change day-to-day lives of sales representatives on the field and impacting the top-line of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Help the company’s CRM implementation from a user and management perspective
- Deliver dashboards and reports to meet the requirements of sales, management and marketing teams
- Build data and process flows in CRM, optimize, improve and automate them. Enforce best practices in the use of CRM
- Support the sales teams by predefined processes and documentation
- Streamline processes for contracts, PO, NDA, RFP, SLAs, etc
- Support your team report on trends on sales and marketing data and conversion rates
- Support your team provide accurate data, insights, analysis and forecasts for decision makers and stakeholders
- Support your team for providing ongoing training sessions on the use of SFDC and associated processes and technologies
What You Have
- Very strong analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Effective communication and relationship management
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral)
- A self-starter, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated personality
- A strong commitment to high quality work, attention to detail and an interest in rapid learning and skill development
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree in engineering, economics or business
- 1-2 years experience in a growth-related position is a plus
- Experience in using Excel for data analysis
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot is a plus
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, UAE, Singapore and Germany