Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus is a leading Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) vendor featured in several recent Gartner reports such as BAS Market Report, Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment and Hype Cycle for Threat Facing Technologies. Picus has also recently been recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management, 2H19 by Gartner. Picus was rewarded as one of the top 10 innovative cyber startups by PwC and the most innovative Infosec Startup of the year by Cyber Defense Magazine. Picus is a Series-A startup supported by reputable venture capital organizations including Earlybird Capital leading European VC and ACT.
We are looking for a Sales Manager for our general sector clients. In this role, you will be working with high-profile clients where you will become a subject matter expert through the entire sales process. You will have responsibility for Picus’ value proposition with your customers, managing strategic and tactical governance, cooperating closely with your customers to improve and optimize current business as well as identifying and prioritizing new opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory, develop and execute against a territory plan, meet or exceed your quarterly targets
- Comfortable to take a clear leadership role throughout the complex sales cycle, from establishing a relationship and discovering an opportunity, via proving value and negotiating business terms, all the way through to delivering the value we promised.
- Generate new business opportunities through both pre-qualified meetings and your own prospecting.
- Through active listening and effective discovery processes, develop a deep understanding of customer’s businesses, helping to diagnose their compensation pain-points and prescribe our available products with the appropriate level of service.
- Leverage sales system - Salesforce - to manage your opportunity pipeline, keeping it up to date as you go.
- From concept to close, you’ll strike the ideal balance between being a trusted advisor for your clients and asking for their business/pushing the close.
- Traveling to businesses to conduct sales presentations.
- Proactive problem solving and thriving in fast-moving environments.
What You Have
- 6+ years’ experience (minimum) managing a complex sales process in a highly consultative sales environment, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Customer obsession; skills in understanding customer’s needs and priorities. Eager to help people reach their goals while also confident enough to challenge when required.
- Apply analytical, data-driven approach and strategic thinking, finding unique ways to hitting your plan
- Break ground on new relationships and skillfully overcome challenges with customers and team members
- Confidence and business acumen; willingness to learn about the ever-changing world of enterprise technology
- Advanced level of English written, verbal and presentation skills
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, Italy, UK, US, UAE, Singapore and Germany